What are you going to do today to make a difference in someone's life?

Welcome - This is your call to action...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 64 ❦ Give just for fun.


Day 64 Give just for fun.

The Gift: A special sunny side up kitchen tool

My husband is the breakfast guy. Not only does he love to eat breakfast daily, he LOVES to cook breakfast. When we tailgate at football games, he is in his element making pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash browns...you name it, for the masses. He often have a line of 10 or more people we don’t know lined up to enjoy his talents. I suppose I should write about some of those times because we have certainly provided a number of gifts during those times!

While I was in Boulder last week, I went into my all time favorite kitchen store, The Peppercorn. It has grown quite a bit since we were there and I spent several hours in a few trips just looking around, gawking would be more like it. While I was shopping at the Peppercorn, I happened across a cute little cast iron mold in the shape of shining sun for making the cutest little sunny-side up eggs. It made me smile just to see and then again when I gave them to my husband today (I bought a set). No one is tailgating at the Iowa Hawkeye football games making molded eggs in the shape of a sun! I can’t wait for the next game when Breakfast Chef Stan takes out his special molds and makes other people smile too!

Today, give just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment