What are you going to do today to make a difference in someone's life?

Welcome - This is your call to action...

Monday, May 6, 2013

Interlude - A Mother's Day Gift

Today - in honor of my youngest daughter's eighteenth birthday, I am shamelessly sending you to the link of the story of one of the greatest gifts I have been given...my life. When you read the story of the day I almost slipped away from this life, hopefully you will understand the context from which I promote a "no regrets life."

One Hundred Days of Giving will begin again tomorrow and we will spend the final week of the 100 day journey sharing some unique and inspiration stories...as we come to a close. This palate cleansing digression may very well be a stalling strategy so that I don't have to post the final few days...it is kind of sad to think about 100 Days of Giving ending...but we shall see what comes from the end...usually a new beginning...

Until then - please read, contemplate and comment...

http://letsreallylisten.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment