What are you going to do today to make a difference in someone's life?

Welcome - This is your call to action...

Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 96 ❦ Simplify


Day 96 ❦ Simplify

The Gift: Ink cartridges

After yesterday’s giving opportunity, I am worried about how I am going to top that - so I have to let go of outcome and get back to basics. Get back to the real reason I am doing this - to experience time each day where I step outside of myself and think about someone else. Okay - re-focused, now with only five days left, what am I going to do that is going to be over the top? Wait a minute, back to basics - I only need to give. Simply. Honestly. Give.

One other lesson I have been incorporating into my life during this exercise is that of simplifying. It is so easy to gain attachments to “stuff” and so today I need to let go of something...walking into my office I spot it immediately...ink cartridges...a full box of ink cartridges. Off I go with my box in tow, today the Humane Society will be the beneficiary of my $3/cartridge donation, 25 cartridges, $75 donation, box out from under my feet. Win win win. Only four days left.

96 ❦ Give simply, simply give

No comments:

Post a Comment