What are you going to do today to make a difference in someone's life?

Welcome - This is your call to action...

Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 86 ❦ It’s a chocolate kind of day


Day 86 ❦ It’s a chocolate kind of day

The Gift: Chocolate bars abound

Today’s giving opportunity came to me yesterday when my daughter brought home a big box of chocolate bars to sell as a fund-raiser. I love fund-raisers where I can really get into what they are selling. And chocolate bars fit in that category.

So rather than have her go door to door (which I make her do with wreaths, candles, and booster books) selling these chocolate bars, I decided to buy the whole lot and have her go around the neighborhood and to our friends and family who have purchased tons and tons of “stuff” from her and our older daughter and just give the chocolate bars away as a thank you.

She started with our neighbor who has been so generous with her support - what fun! This is going to be a great day!

You make lots of friends when you give away chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment