What are you going to do today to make a difference in someone's life?

Welcome - This is your call to action...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

An Interlude ❦ Today’s gift...breathe


An Interlude Today’s gift...breathe

I have been taking interludes on the weekends to give the weekly giving exercises a chance to breath and for readers to take the time needed to create and experience your own giving opportunities. But because of the place in the sequencing of the story of the flood, I decided to continue posting through the weekend and now take a moment to pause for that much needed interlude.

Today’s interlude is about the gift of breathing. Besides the obvious benefits of breathing...when I find myself dropping into the darkness, or just getting frustrated with anything...I remind myself to breathe. I have cheat sheets all over my home and office and have attached a picture of one that looks over my desk in my office...breathe...take care of yourself. Today take some time to reflect, take care of yourself and just breathe.

If you would like to do some reading while breathing, here are the top posts from this month:
  • Be childlike in your giving...it will make you smile!
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2440410872275813627#editor/target=post;postID=2894182321352373015

  • Set a standard of giving...
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2440410872275813627#editor/target=post;postID=3939275137677760684


  • Just give something...



Today’s gift...breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment