What are you going to do today to make a difference in someone's life?

Welcome - This is your call to action...

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fifth Interlude ❦ Preparing for the future


The Fifth Interlude Preparing for the future

Everyday that I write this journal I have had the opportunity to re-experience the gifts that I received daily as I gave; and I am finding myself smiling, tearing up and straight out laughing out loud as I remember each day. When I began writing this journal, I wasn’t sure what I was hoping to accomplish - I just knew I had a story to tell...the words were writing themselves and I couldn’t rest until I put them on paper.  It wasn’t until the fifth or sixth person told me that I needed to publish this story that I began to focus my attention on that...me publishing?

Well now I am quite certain that I will be publishing this story and want to make it very interactive so that the reader can not only enjoy the experience and share the daily story - but can also write their own story...have their own giving experiences to live and then share. So each daily story will be accompanied by a blank page with the following prompts: Day; The Gift (what did you give); The story behind the gift (why did you give what you did); Observations (how people, including yourself, responded); Feelings  (how did you feel?); Thoughts about the experience (what did you learn).

For your convenience and experience, I have included a blank journal page on this site for you to use and I would love to hear how your giving experiences go...that would be your gift to me. Give, receive, share and enjoy!

Preparing for the future



No comments:

Post a Comment