What are you going to do today to make a difference in someone's life?

Welcome - This is your call to action...

Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 44 ❦ Give again!


Day 44 Give again!

The Gift: 6 African bracelets

Last night we had book group and I gave two beautiful African bracelets to my daughter and exchange student for helping cook the meal. When they opened their gifts and the girls from the book group saw them, there was a collective ohh and ahh that made me feel a little bad that I hadn’t thought to bring one for each of them...but instead, thinking of that experience has given me the giving opportunity for today.

I wrapped up 6 African bracelets and deliver them to all of the girls from book group and to my delight, they ohhhed and ahhhed all over again! It was super fun!

Give again!

No comments:

Post a Comment