What are you going to do today to make a difference in someone's life?

Welcome - This is your call to action...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 59 ❦ Take time to share the gift of friendship with someone


Day 59 Take time to share the gift of friendship with someone

The Gift: Mother Africa

I am on my last day of spending a week in Boulder and have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with such good friends. All of them have welcomed me back into their lives and I have been filled with their joys, stories and triumphs. Tonight I am going to dinner at a friend of mine’s with whom I worked. I have so many funny stories I could tell about Denny, but I will sve that for another time - I will share with all of you that through an interesting set of circumstances - which involved me playing “cupid advisor” he met and married a person who was perfect for him, a woman named Ingrid and they ended up with two really wonderful boys. It makes me smile to think of them as a beautiful family.

After a wonderful dinner and walk we sit in their living room up in the mountains and really catch up - it is during this time that I get to share some of the lessons I learned while in Africa and get to present them with some of the gifts that I brought back from Africa - Mother Africa was the most fitting. What a wonderful gift to be able to share time with such great friends.

Take time to share the gift of friendship with someone

No comments:

Post a Comment