What are you going to do today to make a difference in someone's life?

Welcome - This is your call to action...

Thursday, September 6, 2012

An Interlude - ❦ Re-gifting the gift of giving


An Interlude

You have now read about 10 days of giving and perhaps you have been inspired to consider the gifts you have and the people who would be positively impacted by you sharing your gifts. I have been receiving these posts along with the rest of you, am reading them, contemplating them and have found myself thinking about giving most of the time, so much so, that I have started another 100 day cycle. I will be honest, that I started the second cycle without even noticing that I started: yesterday I found myself writing down the gifts that I had given, then one from the day before, and the day before, and then the day before and realized that I started another giving cycle 5 days ago! And, I am already feeling the benefits that became part of my being during the first exercise I am feeling lighter, more focused, more satisfied and already, I had a person who was very involved in my life many years ago call me out of the blue to tell me what a gift I had been to her and how much I had impacted her life. Now these kind of feelings and interactions were happening on a regular basis during the first 100 days of giving and I had not noticed their impact on me until the phone rang last weekend. Who would have thought that being open to giving would have such a dramatic and surprisingly wonderful impact...oh that’s right...that was one of my lessons the first time around - it feels like a gift all over again! Today is about being aware of

Re-gifting the gift of giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment