What are you going to do today to make a difference in someone's life?

Welcome - This is your call to action...

Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 20 ❦ A gift becomes more when I get to enjoy it too


Day 20

The Gift - A party in a bag

I love to entertain, and am always on the lookout for cool party decorations and buy them anytime I see them knowing that they will come in handy sometime. This is one of those times. On my way out of town I drop off a party in a bag to our exchange student for a party that she is planning - I have perfect platters, plates, napkins, and small table decorations that fit the theme that the host family has selected for this party and I am happy to give them these festive items. This is a little selfish because I will be attending this party, and will be the beneficiary of all of the fun party stuff, but there are no guidelines that say that if I benefit and enjoy the gift I have given someone else that it can't count - so I will enjoy and we will all have a fun party.



A gift becomes more when I get to enjoy it too

No comments:

Post a Comment