What are you going to do today to make a difference in someone's life?

Welcome - This is your call to action...

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 16 ❦ There is always a perfect match for that which you wish to give.


Day 16

The Gift: A variety of coffee flavorings.

Yesterday I cleaned my spice cupboard and found a number of things that I know I will never use and just could not throw away. I am compiling them in an area, because my spice collection is such that the average mid-westerner will not really consider them a gift. But as I was cleaning I came across a great collection of coffee flavorings (filled with sugar) which no longer fits my Dr. Phil lifestyle. So...... who do I know who likes flavored coffee??? I put the container in my purse and carry it around with me today, just waiting for the giving opportunity to arise. It did not take long. I ran into a co-worker, who as my “office secret santa” bought me a coffee punch card for my birthday. When she gave it to me, she commented about how much she loved coffee - Ah ha! I handed her the coffee flavorings and she happily accepted my gift.

There is always a perfect match for that which you wish to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment